A Better Career. A Better You
At NYM, a voluntary, acute-care teaching facility, our nurses have unlimited possibilities for growth and learning. Whether it's acute, inpatient or outpatient care, nursing at New York Methodist provides the perfect setting for a great career.
You may choose to practice in any one of our centers of specialized care:
- Cardiology / Cardiothoracic Surgery / CTICU
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Maternal Child Health - Level III NICU / Labor & Delivery / Pediatric and Mother Baby
- Neurology, including Psychiatry
- Operating Room
- Oncology Medical / Surgical
- Orthopedic Medical / Surgical
- Pulmonary Step Down
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Stroke Unit
Training Opportunities for Nurses
- We support career development through on-site as well as off-site education and training. We believe professional growth is of primary importance in the advancement of our health care professionals.
- Orientations for each specialty are thorough and in-depth training is provided for those who wish to be technical assistants to nurse managers
- Partnership with New York State University allows for rotations within NYM
- A nurse leadership program - unique to NYM - provides three months of clinical training for nurses to enhance their skills and focus on improving patient care
Click here to apply for a position at New York Methodist Hospital.
NYM celebrates nurses of distinction.